WEBINAR: Email Newsletters for Nonprofits, Part I: Strategies to Make the Most of Your E-Newsletter
|Tuesday, July 29, 2014
According to the 2014 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report, nonprofit communicators spend more time on creating email newsletter articles than any other type of content. And 59% of nonprofits send an email newsletter at least once a month.
If you are going to invest that kind of time into something, why not do it right?
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How to define the role of your e-newsletter in your broader communications strategy, including who should get what
- How to integrate your email newsletter with your social media and print marketing strategies
- How to create an e-newsletter editorial calendar that works –including how often to publish and how long it should be — and how to tweak and refine it over time
- How to repurpose newsletter content across multiple communications channels so you get the most mileage out of your work
- How to avoid the most common strategic mistakes that nonprofits make with e-newsletter communications.
- Checklist: 20 Email Newsletter Essentials
- Checklist: Where to Start with Your Email Newsletter Makeover
- Checklist: 20 Ways to Build Your Email List
- Checklist: Moving from a Print Newsletter to an Email Newsletter